Monday, August 6, 2012

Rustic Kitchen

The best Rustic Kitchen picture gallery.
Rustic Kitchen
I had a vision of this book about 2 years ago. From the name to the details on the cover, I would see it every night I went to sleep. I didn’t even have those funny looking kids (the dogs) at the time but somehow I pictured them there.

My collection of simple rustic but very loved recipes that I grew up with or just made up somewhere down the line on this journey I call my life- now shared with people all over the globe.

Somehow it all came together flawlessly at the last minute, from the wicker basket to the red bike, to the shocking cooperation of Peluci and Tesla (the kids) plus the passionate energies of two of my dear friends brought this project to life!

Lifestyle and food photographer Miha Matei (www.MihaMatei.com) whose works of art have graced many books and magazine covers is responsible for the magic of “The Rustic Kitchen” cover. Where she flawlessly captured my silly personality, my simple lifestyle, and my passion for rustic living and the ridiculous love for my mischievous furry kids: Peluci and Tesla that I can’t ever imagine life without.

My friend Cameron Davison, book author and editor of the Ciao Florentina Magazine worked his magic against the clock and transformed all my scattered notes into a real book that you can save forever. I’m forever grateful.

Many thanks to my favorite hair stylist Gino Rizzi of (www.rizzihairdesign.com) who I trust to work his magic on my hair for any occasion but especially on a project such as this one that I will share with the world and will cherish forever.

Passion and love is the only driving force behind this project.

Dedicated to the greatest grandpa that ever lived, who always made the TIME for me, told me stories that had no endings because he always fell asleep somewhere halfway through… The man who taught me one of the greatest lessons of my life: that real food, a simple rustic and nutritious home cooked meal is the greatest excuse to get people together and keep those you love close to you and close to home. Love is the secret ingredient that makes it all worthwhile and Peace is the only side dish you will ever need.

Peace, Love & Food!

Florentina

Rustic Kitchen


Rustic Kitchen
Find the best Rustic Kitchen image here. You can download high quality Rustic Kitchen picture.
Rustic Kitchen picture in high resolution. Thanks for watching this Rustic Kitchen, I hope you happy come to my blog and get what you're looking for. and sometime you will come back again.

No comments:

Post a Comment